SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    22LR. You have got to be kidding me!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22LR. You have got to be kidding me!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
I stopped by my local Walmart this week at about 9 AM and found that they had almost two dozen 325-round boxes of Federal AutoMatch (40 grain LRN) on the shelf. I picked up my three box limit at $17.73 a box. Even the employees seemed pretty surprised that they had so much ammo in stock.

I've made it a habit of stopping there in the mornings and found a few boxes of .308 and .30-60 hunting ammo for normal prices (~$1/round).

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 867 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does Walmart sell AutoMatch for $17.73 when Federal sells it for $29.99 on their website?

Posts: 2277 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Lose a little on every sale and make it up in volume.

Posts: 25696 | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Eley at CMP is now $134 - $170 a brick. RWS is about $100 a brick.

Ouch.

-shooter

Posts: 342 | Location: VA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post