SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    HST Deal Alert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HST Deal Alert Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Pricy!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Under a buck a round? That's better than I see anywhere else.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Dang. If that's what's considered a deal these days, I'm sure glad I stocked up a couple years back when 9mm HST was like $18-$20 per 50 in 2019ish.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like these guys. May not be HST but their ammunition is full powered. Nice to deal with as well.

https://underwoodammo.com/shop-ammo/handgun-ammo/

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's Federal P9HST1 for $39.85/bx, $79.7 cents/rd.

https://www.wideners.com/handg...-grain-jhp-50-rounds

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder about Wideners. I have purchased from them, but it was a long time ago. Their prices seem high on some ammo, but they have stuff that other vendors don't that I could find.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post