SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Ammoseekonline.com 9mm $310 a thousand delivered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ammoseekonline.com 9mm $310 a thousand delivered Login/Join 
posted
24-HOUR BLACK FRIDAY TEASER DEAL!! – NORMA BRASS 9MM 115 GR FMJ – RANGE & TRAINING – QTY 1000 – FREE SHIPPING + INSURANCE!
$480.00 $310.00

JAMES 3:1
USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the OP fatfingered the site. It's ammoshoponline.com 9mm 115 or 124gr $310/thousand

https://www.ammoshoponline.com...r/handgun/9mm-luger/

These guys are legit. I have ordered a bunch of ammo from them and used a case and a half at Applied Fundamentals. Good stuff.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will report when it arrives and when I get it to the range. I see it has gone up to $328 this morning though.

USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ammo arrived today FedEx, was scheduled for yesterday but fedex delayed delivery until today. They shipped the day after I ordered it which was after hours on line. Would have been here in one day if FedEx did not delay it. So shipping was super fast and the packing was great. Made in Switzerland and packed in small 50 round boxes with 1,000 rounds to the case. All packed thoughtfully and arrived in great shape, 90 pounds of it. The ammo it’s self looks great, polished and very professional.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jindodog,

USPSA life member