SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Any good deals on 7.62x39 steel case lately?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good deals on 7.62x39 steel case lately? Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted
Some friends and family members have expressed interest in doing some shooting before it snows. I am stocked up well enough on most ammo as I reload almost everything but 7.62. I only ever buy steel case, eather wolf or tula as it's always been way cheaper than brass.

Haven't bought any in quite a while unfortunately and I am way lower on stock than I would like to be. I look online occasionaly but I haven't bought ammo online before, other than the occasional couple boxes from midway years ago, and don't really know who is good.

Posts: 479 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
decent deal:

https://www.ammoboard.com/rifl...et-case-1000-rounds/

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
decent deal:

https://www.ammoboard.com/rifl...et-case-1000-rounds/

-----------------------------

Thanks, not too bad Cool

Posts: 479 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that ammo any good?

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vympel is a legit factory. $267 for a thousand rounds nowadays is a good deal. Looks like free shipping.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe's ban today on importation of Russian guns and ammo really pushed buying to a new, quick level. Nearly everyone who had steel in stock yesterday is out today.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
LOL sonofabitch!!!!! Frown
Never fails, I had to wait till this weekend to shop after getting some bills paid Frown Frown
I will keep looking.

posted Hide Post
I read a report that said NEW importation permits are banned.
The permits are good for 2 years, so anyone that had one can still import it.

What they do with the price is pretty easy to guess.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Yup the price is the problem now lol. The places like what was linked above that had stock for a "good" price is now out of stock. The only ones left are the places with the outrageous prices Frown

posted Hide Post
Crap missed out again!! Their plan is working I am wondering why I keep guns I cant get ammo to shoot

Posts: 192 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here.
I'm getting rid of a ruger ranch in 7.62x39. Just keeping an ak.
No sense plinking it away.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:
Joe's ban today on importation of Russian guns and ammo really pushed buying to a new, quick level. Nearly everyone who had steel in stock yesterday is out today.

Yep…do a search on AmmoSeek and it is pretty much a drought…Friday I was able to purchase a 480 bulk pack of Belom brass case/boxer primed 7.62X39 (reloadable Big Grin) for $.51 per round…I attempted to add another 480 to my cart and it was denied as being out of stock (that order was delivered today from Lucky Gunner Smile fast shipping)…I was also able to order 500 rounds of Tula 154 grain steel cased soft point for $.41 per round and again I was unable to add a second 500 rounds to my cart as it was showing out of stock…the “Potato In Chief’s” ban on importing Russian ammunition has torpedoed any chance of this current shortage being over with Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Fuck Biden.

Actually, fuck every single Democrat ever. I hate every one of them.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
industry / marketplace update from Atlantic Arms

worth a 10 min watch if you are interested

bottom line : the market will compensate eventually but it may take some time.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/s...ekly-firearms-report

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
TSUsa has wolf performance back in stock at this hour for 499.50 a case free shipping. As was the case last week, it probablyy will go pretty fast. Even at that price.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by REdwin89:
TSUsa has wolf performance back in stock at this hour for 499.50 a case free shipping. As was the case last week, it probablyy will go pretty fast. Even at that price.

It’s still showing in stock…

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...62wfmj-p-110076.aspx

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post