SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    font too small, how to change?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

font too small, how to change? Login/Join 
The Constable
posted
THe font on posts is now smaller. Howdo I enlarge it?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Hold down control key and hit plus button or up arrow. Should increase "zoom" on window.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Sitrep?

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Sitrep?

I was occasionally having the same difficulty as FN in MT (old changing eyes in my case). Ctrl + worked for me, however Ctrl + up arrow did not on this Win 7 laptop.

Thanks for the assist! Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
IF your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can usually also hold control while rolling the wheel forward or backwards to increase/decrease the "zoom."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
On Firefox you can add a button that increases or decreases the font.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post