SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    The acid test and a CUT request.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The acid test and a CUT request. Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Back then I would like to have retired as a guillotine operator, but they didn't have a good severance package.
Around here, we recognize and reward wit. The acid test? When I wish I would have thought of the remark.

Choose your CUT, if you wish.

Thank you for the opportunity to have a CUT of my very own. I really appreciate it.

I have this as my signature line, it originally read as 'My other Sig (P220) is (chambered in 9mm) Steyr. As opposed to a P220 in .38 Super.

The only CUT I can think of would be:

My other Sig
is a Steyr.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I like it!

I had some other jokes about being retired and unemployed, but they just didn't work. Wink

Thanks!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post