SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Sorry! Maximum 30 favorites are allowed. Please delete some older content.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry! Maximum 30 favorites are allowed. Please delete some older content. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Para,

Is it possible to permit us more than than the 30 we are currently permitted to keep?

There are a number of threads that I follow and often find myself having to play "Sophie's choice" on which thread to unfollow to make room for a different one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There appears to be no configurable setting for this in the control panel. I can't alter the limit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you for looking into it, Para.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
What is this favorites you speak of Ronin? There are a few threads I would like to follow, or have wanted to in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
What is this favorites you speak of Ronin? There are a few threads I would like to follow, or have wanted to in the past.

When you open a thread you want to follow, click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the thread and select "Add to My Favorites."

To manage your favorites, click on the "Go" menu at the top of the page, click "Personal Zone" and select "Favorites" in the menu.

You can also mouse over Personal Zone and a flyout menu appears with "Favorites."

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

When you open a thread you want to follow, click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the thread and select "Add to My Favorites."

To manage your favorites, click on the "Go" menu at the top of the page, click "Personal Zone" and select "Favorites" in the menu.

You can also mouse over Personal Zone and a flyout menu appears with "Favorites."

Damn! Learn something new everyday.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post