SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Funny photo/ memes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny photo/ memes Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted
every time I click on the last page (303( to see the latest photos I get sent to a page that says site blocked because of trojan malware. !!!!!

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4582 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
thank you ,,I will

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4582 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no errors here, just the last post being a quote & comment Red Face

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15111 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
BTW, drift.

Been flying since yesterday around 2PM, and was not paying attention when I posted a comment the meme thread.

Member emailed me and I deleted my stoopid.

On my last flight. Will be home in a couple hours.
Been a lonnnnng day.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post