SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Slower Response
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slower Response Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
SIGforum used to be really fast. I would click to open a thread and the response was instantaneous.

Recently (I believe it was at the time that SIGforum.com was changed from http to https, although I might be mistaken on the timing), response has slowed way down.

I click to open a thread and there might be a two to five second delay.

Has anybody else observed this?

My environment is MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan, Safari browser. None of that has changed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Still looks like greased lightning to me

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
No such delay here.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
No lag time here, smooth and fast as always.

Posts: 18031 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I get that on occasion on mobile (Brave browser on Android), but its pretty rare.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
No lag time here either.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post