SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    My permissions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My permissions Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
I thought I used to be able find a member in my permissions but it looks like I cannot.
Can you help me

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I believe the members list has been hidden/disabled for a few years.

You can see the online list on the main page, but that's it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Nice one thought it was just me...and here is the other question how can I find a member? I tried putting in his/her name in find but nothing.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The members list has been disabled for a long time because it was being abused. If I remember right, forum members were being outed by non-forum members who could see the list. The only way to prevent this in the forum software was to disable the member list feature.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
<SNIP> question how can I find a member? I tried putting in his/her name in find but nothing.

Go to FIND: and enter his user ID

Be sure that “Search current forum only“ is un-checked.

If nothing populates, then he does not have any posts in “years” since Para stopped pruning old threads.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
... or you typed the member name incorrectly.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I went to find and their name was no match

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I did it again and it worked!!! Wink

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
<SNIP> question how can I find a member? I tried putting in his/her name in find but nothing.

Go to FIND: and enter his user ID

Be sure that “Search current forum only“ is un-checked.

If nothing populates, then he does not have any posts in “years” since Para stopped pruning old threads.

worked thx

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG