SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    PLEASE REMOVE MY MEMBERSHIP FROM THE SIG FORUM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLEASE REMOVE MY MEMBERSHIP FROM THE SIG FORUM Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
ITS BEEN A FUN RUN>>>>I NO LONGER HAVE ANY SIG INTEREST>>>>>THANK YOU>

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Management does not "remove" memberships. If you no longer wish to participate here, just log off and walk away.

Btw: You don't need to have an interest in Sig firearms, much less own a Sig, to participate here. (Heck, by some members' participation, I sometimes wonder if some of 'em have any firearms at all - lol.) All comers are welcome Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and I gather a lot of Lounge participants never even set foot in the firearms & ammo sections. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You'd think someone who has been here 2 days shy of 21 YEARS would know that what they're asking for doesn't happen and this isn't an airport, they don't need to announce their departure...

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You'd think someone who has been here 2 days shy of 21 YEARS would know that what they're asking for doesn't happen and this isn't an airport, they don't need to announce their departure...

Maybe he's expecting his card to stop getting the reoccurring charges for membership fees?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He’s more likely getting annoyed at all the ads popping up…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
This ain't an airport you don't have to announce your departure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You can't be removed until you send in your copy of the Waiver.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
I don't think Para appreciates thread titles all in caps. No need to yell. Maybe if you remove the caps your membership card will be revoked.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
You can't be removed until you send in your copy of the Waiver.

Maybe he did send the waiver back but forgot to keep the last page. Recall, the Forum Member Cancelation form is on the last page. We were supposed to keep that and mail it back separately when we want to leave.

I’d post a copy but have misplaced my cancelation form as I have moved since joining.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Sort of like Hotel California.
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post