SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How do I change e-mail?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I change e-mail? Login/Join 
posted
My MIL e-mail that I registered under is no longer valid with my retirement. How do I switch to my Yahoo account?

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Upper left corner…

GO > PERSONAL ZONE > PROFILE > VIEW/EDIT >

Then change your display email and at the bottom click, “submit”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Simple, clear, and comprehensive instructions. You might think that 18Z50 would post a “thank-you”.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8930 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^^^^^
Simple, clear, and comprehensive instructions. You might think that 18Z50 would post a “thank-you”.

I appreciate you saying that. Obviously we don’t help each other here for the kudos, but in our little corner of polite society, an acknowledgment is always noticed and appreciated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post