SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Clarifying in WTS ad for bullion silver dimes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clarifying in WTS ad for bullion silver dimes Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted
Edited by poster to eliminate potential for any further distraction.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joel9507,

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Well, got feedback from Para that it looks less grey than I thought, and from the seller it's not a typo.

Apologies for the distraction.

And am off to delete my comments from seller's thread. Intent was not to mess up a potential sale, was trying to see if there was a typo or maybe some collectibility that wasn't expressed.

I know sometimes removing an offending post can irritate mods - that's not my intent in cleaning that up. Am copying in my clarification post here, before I delete it there, in case Para/mods want to comment/criticize. If this thread here in the Office doesn't get viewed in a while, I'll assume it's all over and delete this post and the one above.

quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
edited by poster to remove potential for further distraction

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joel9507,

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you have a concern about any post in this forum, use the report-this-post function to advise a staff member. That is the way- and the only way- to address such concerns.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Roger that.

Again, sorry for the distraction.