SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Weird Notifications Behavior
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weird Notifications Behavior Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
My notifications randomly quit working, now I'm getting random notifications that are not in my subscriptions, but nothing on the ones I'm subscribed to.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I have support looking into all of these little bugaboos.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.
The random, unsubscribed, thread notifications have stopped as far as I can tell, but haven't seen any of the normal ones.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Check your spam folder

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My Spam gets inundated with junk, to the tune of 50-150 a day.

That said, nothing from the forum in there.
I did get 1 notification from an expected/subscribed thread about 5 minutes ago, so maybe things on the mend?

But, did not get a notification email from your prior response to this thread. Confused

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
User side update:
Things seem to have normalized & subscriptions are coming through again.
Older subs & new created.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The tech support dudes fixed the problem.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t been receding notifications for years. I looked to find it myself on the forum, but I haven’t been successful so far. I’m probably doing something wrong.

Can anyone help?

Posts: 361 | Location: Keystone State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You have no notifications set at all.