SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request to change my Primary Email?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request to change my Primary Email? Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Hey Para,

I think I saw a tread a while ago where you were open to this. I signed up with my work email address some 15+ years ago. If possible I'd like to change it to : _________ if possible.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: myrottiety,

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8846 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You can do it yourself.

The first (left-most) item on the menu bar near the top of the page is "Go."

Follow this sequence: Go -> Personal Zone -> Profile -> View / Edit Complete Profile -> Change Account Email -> Account Email Address

Enter the new email address, then scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "Submit," and Bob's your uncle.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
You can do it yourself.

The first (left-most) item on the menu bar near the top of the page is "Go."

Follow this sequence: Go -> Personal Zone -> Profile -> View / Edit Complete Profile -> Change Account Email -> Account Email Address

Enter the new email address, then scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "Submit," and Bob's your uncle.

Consider Case closed! Thanks V-Tail!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8846 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post