SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Price Checks, Yay/Nay?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price Checks, Yay/Nay? Login/Join 
posted
Price checks have come in and out of favor for various reasons during my time lurking here… I’m just checking where we’re currently at in the life cycle?

I haven’t seen many in my quick look, a side from Para’s, so my guess is no?

Thanks!

Posts: 516 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I'm 85-95% sure they are still a no go.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No. They almost always end up as "an attempted transaction outside of the classifieds forum", and there is attention enough on that forum, as it is.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very true, somewhat ill timed question…

Posts: 516 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post