SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Any way to "Flag" Posts?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any way to "Flag" Posts? Login/Join 
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted
Scanning the Forum tools, I'm not finding any way to "flag" topic threads that I want to follow.

Does such functionality exist?

Thank you and have a great Independence Day Holiday!

JRC

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Select Notify, a window will pop up, and then select email notifications.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Emails will be sent to the email used to register. The email used to register may or may not be the same as anything shown in your profile.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Are you aware of how to make post a “favorite”?

TOOLS > ADD TO FAVORITES (you can save up to 20)

Then

GO > PERSONAL ZONE > PREFERENCES

I have the link to preferences as my homepage so that it is the first group of threads I see.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
^^^RONIN1069...Thanks for this!!! Exactly what I was looking for!^^^

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Glad to help. I just found it a few years ago.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post