SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Avatar Update Failure...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avatar Update Failure... Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
In the third post in this thread I suggested:
“Several members would be willing to host your avatar. Make a request in The Lounge.“

I continue to think that’s the best, and easiest, solution for your problem. Maybe mention Orguss in the thread title. But avoid the “white courtesy phone” phrase. Smile

Include the PostImages URL for your avatar in the post body.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
In the third post in this thread I suggested:
“Several members would be willing to host your avatar. Make a request in The Lounge.“

I continue to think that’s the best, and easiest, solution for your problem. Maybe mention Orguss in the thread title. But avoid the “white courtesy phone” phrase. Smile

Include the PostImages URL for your avatar in the post body.

Yeah, I sorta forgot about that option when Sigmonkey tried it from his site and it didn't work. Will go make that request now and see what happens... Thanks for the reminder!!!

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
My current avatar must be grandfathered because it is hosted by Imgur. New one set up exactly the same way in Imgur (including made public) but won't load. Oh well.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
My current avatar must be grandfathered because it is hosted by Imgur. New one set up exactly the same way in Imgur (including made public) but won't load. Oh well.

Thanks for the update!!! My experience so far with Imgur, both the website and the app, is that it's crap! Too hard to use, and features you need don't seem to work.

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Orguss came to the rescue and now my avatar is updated to the Bronica ETRS that I wanted! Just have to decide on an appropriate cut to go with it...

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ask me in six months. I just changed your CUT for you yesterday.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ask me in six months. I just changed your CUT for you yesterday.

Okay, thanks!