SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    CUT Request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CUT Request Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted
I've long thought that I knew exactly what I'd like my CUT to be when/if I earned one. However, recent infringements on all manner of our Natural Rights have led me to change that position. The language of the Bill of Rights is unambiguous, and more and more each day, I'm awed by the incredible brilliance of the Founders of this Great Nation. The simple phrase I'd like to request for my CUT, could and should apply the each and every Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

So, if I may, on this Veterans Day, I would like to request the following CUT:

Shall Not Be Infringed

Para - Thank You for everything you do in providing SIGforum, and most importantly, for the privilege to be part of the membership here.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Very good, sir.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post