SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    up loading photo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

up loading photo Login/Join 
Picture of ziggy308
posted
needs to up load pic. but need approval.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
There is no approval, no permission. You cannot upload pics directly from your computer. You need to upload your pics onto one of those free photo hosting sites. Then link them to the forum.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
First thread in this section

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/6470098434

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post

I seem to be having problems using Imgur…

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace73:

I seem to be having problems using Imgur…

The address you put in is the url of the whole page, so it doesn't work for just the image.

Right click directly on the image. A list of options will show up, one of which is "Copy image address". That is the actual image address that you copy and put in between the 2 "IMG" thingies so the pic will show up. I just did it, but your pic is HUUUUUGE, so I deleted it.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
ok! Thanks! I'll resize and try again!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
ImageShack, Flickr, maybe other good hosting sites, have a great feature:

You can specify the size of an image posted to a forum without the bother of uploading a reduced-size photo. I use ImageShack. $19/year for unlimited storage. Also supports avatars.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8933 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
I’m getting this message from both my laptop and iPad. Any thoughts? “There was an error uploading your image”
Using both Imgur and ImageShack! And trying different photos…

Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
But I can post this!
Update! I just changed a setting in my iPad for sharing photos!