SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Contacting members
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contacting members Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What am I, a potted plant? TS, you'd better open your ears and start listening to me.

All of this because you want to buy something. I've already pointed out that Classifieds is for established members, which you are not. That's just the way it is. Put in the time, become an established member, and then you won't have to go through all of this involving of others.

Sorry Para, didn’t know that I had questioned anything you said. Certainly didn’t mean to. I think I have made it clear that I approve of the rules, see the reason behind the rules and have no reason to break the rules. My goal in attempting to contact the seller, is merely to ascertain whether his location is worth a side trip. I had thought that my continued discourse on this thread was in response to other members advising giving time and/or giving the seller a nudge to check on his WTS post.

As Q has heard (read) me say before, I don’t sell firearms. I do, however have a weakness for older Sigs, and do buy them. I am ( was) trying to help a fellow member out with an offering that seemed dead in the water. I will continue buying whether it is this P245, or some other Sig. If my attempt to keep my purchase within the family is unappreciated at this time or against the rules, I will bow out at this time.

My thanks to you and the other members for any help offered, and I apologize for my misguided efforts.

Thanks, TS

Posts: 47 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: July 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then, just chalk up my reaction to this being a sore spot lately. If you truly wish to be a member here, you are welcome.

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Then, just chalk up my reaction to this being a sore spot lately. If you truly wish to be a member here, you are welcome.

Thanks Para.

I joined because I enjoy the conversation and like to support the private ownership of firearms. I still do. Im just backing away from attempting to spend money with fellow members.

Thanks again for your welcome.

TS

Posts: 47 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: July 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post