SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Can't contact YooperSigs I am to New can you sent him my e-mail or me his e-mail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't contact YooperSigs I am to New can you sent him my e-mail or me his e-mail Login/Join 
posted
YooperSigs
posted January 01, 2023 03:28 PM Hide Post
Hmmm.... A fellow MQT Yooper! Since you reload 9mm, I could donate my fired cases to you, since you are local to me. Drop me a line on my Email listed on my profile if you can use the cases.
welcome aboard!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 35 | Location: Marquette, Michigan 49855 | Registered: January 01, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't contact YooperSigs I am to New can you sent him my e-mail or me his e-mail
Done!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post