SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Online threat message when go into some threads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online threat message when go into some threads Login/Join 
posted
Para,

Not sure how big a deal this is, but seems very random and not every thread I go into. Just happened when I went in to the " Greg Kelly -Newsmax...New Anchor ?" thread. I am using Opera as web browser and Bitdefender as the firewall and virus protection on a Win10 machine. Below is the message.

Again no biggy for me, just thought you might like to know if something is weird.

Suspicious connection blocked
now

Feature:
Online Threat Prevention

opera.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an unmatching security certificate to www.acsvision.com. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since the used certificate was issued for a different web address than the targeted one.
Add to exceptions

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is because of stoic-one's avatar. It's nothing to be concerned about.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, and have a great weekend.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post