SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Please lock or delete my thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please lock or delete my thread Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
It is now completely off the topic I wanted info on. Thanks

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9800004184

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You asked about generator sizing. You're getting remarks related to generator sizing. I don't see how "completely off-topic" is an accurate assessment.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Yep. Since I was interested in generators anyway; I read through the thread. It all seemed pretty relevant.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Lots of good info on that thread. Hope it's not deleted.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I just replied to your thread also. I completely get what you are saying but you have to get how forums work. When you post a topic it will always veer off from the original question. Understand that what happens is people slowly digress but other forum members are involved, questions arise that may not be directly answering you, but are on the main topic. As long as it hasn't devolved into bickering, politics, or some crap like that, I think you are doing a disservice to other forum members by asking it be locked. This is a discussion forum not an "ask a question, get an answer and done" forum. Just my opinion but I don't see why you'd want to lock it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12429 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post