SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Advice requested re: Political Meme thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice requested re: Political Meme thread Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
A guy on another board referred to Harris as "Veep Throat". I pretty near pissed myself laughing, thinking I might make a meme for that.

Would that be over the line?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15220 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
That's good. That's good.

Over the line? I'm guessing the pic you use has more to do w/ that, lol.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Or: "If you have to ask".....

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'm just some guy / your imaginary friend on the internet, but I'd like to say that I approve of your post! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
A guy on another board referred to Harris as "Veep Throat".

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post