Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Bishop Of Death |
There is a post in the Lair started by jsbcody about the movie "Heart of the Beast". There has been something about the ending that has been nagging at me, and after ruminating about it I think I have finally been able to pin the issue down. I know second posts on the same topic are frowned upon, but I'm not sure about the advisability of posting in the existing post to discuss the ending of the movie because of the obvious spoilers that would result. Any guidance on how to proceed? Under Construction | ||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Go ahead and create your thread, with the word "Spoilers" in the subject line. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

