SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Athlete A on NetFlix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Athlete A on NetFlix Login/Join 
posted
I recently posted a message (which I thought was innocuous) in the Lair on a documentary on Netflix. After I tried to post it, I got a message saying the message was flagged and had to be reviewed by a moderator due to it containing a trigger word.
Thats a first for me. And what was the trigger word that I used that was unacceptable? I will avoid using it in the future if I know what it is.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I had that happen to me recently, too. The post was approved, and nothing was said about it, so I don't know what the "trigger word" was. I would have been OK had it not passed muster, so it wasn't a big thing.

My first thought reading your post was the irony of a post being held due to a "trigger word" on a forum where the talk of triggers is one of its main focuses. Smile

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thats a first for me. And what was the trigger word that I used that was unacceptable? I will avoid using it in the future if I know what it is.

Forums often do not disclose trigger words to prevent members from gaming the system.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post