SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request For Rules Clarification In The Classified Section
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request For Rules Clarification In The Classified Section Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
One of my friends is a SIGforum member, fairly recent, and he asked me about something that I'm not sure how to answer.

He has authored a book that is sold through Amazon. I'm aware that there is a rule about links to other websites in the classifieds, but I'm not sure whether that rule would prohibit him from a link to the Amazon website for the book that he has authored.

I'd appreciate if management would reply to this post, or to the email address in my profile, with some guidance for this.

I don't want to post specifics about the book, lest it be viewed as an ad outside of the classifieds, which is a definite no-no, but the general topic is U.S. military history.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They can post it in Classifieds.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification. I'll forward it to him.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post