SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How do I send a PM to a member?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I send a PM to a member? Login/Join 
posted
I know. I'm not very bright. I can't find a way to send a personal message to a member so I don't have to make a boo-boo in a thread.

Posts: 152 | Location: Waukesha Co, WI. & St. Paul MN | Registered: March 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
There is no such function. Emails only.

Click on their username, then View Public Profile to see the address they have posted.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No pms. Look in their profile (click their name) and if they have an email address listed, that’s where you send your email.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, my intended recipient does not show an email. would post on his thread but it would certainly look like - and be - about buying his gun.

Posts: 152 | Location: Waukesha Co, WI. & St. Paul MN | Registered: March 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Post in the thread saying something like: "There is no email address in your profile. Please contact me through the email address in my profile. Thank you."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I have also had luck going through the members posting history and found addresses in wts threads where they are selling or even buying something and listed the address in the body of a post.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post