SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Please explain WHY I can't post anything.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please explain WHY I can't post anything. Login/Join 
Banned
posted
I do not know what I did wrong?????

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's taken you only a week of posting to figure out you've been on Moderated Status.

CLICK HERE AND READ MY REMARKS ON THAT PAGE: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...180056874#6180056874

You posting today that you have no idea what you did wrong confirms what I've long suspected: you post your remarks and then you simply don't read any given thread in which you post after you post in it.

That's weird, OK? That's not having a conversation. If you don't read any reactions to you posts, what is that supposed to be? When you have something you want to say to a group or an individual in real life, do you simply shout your remarks at them and then leave the room? Well, that's pretty much what you're doing here. Follow threads to which you've contributed.

Now that I finally have your attention, I will say to you once again: I have warned you several times about this annoying interjection of politics into apolitical threads. You are going to stop jamming politics into every thread, and you will kindly take the time to follow threads in which you've posted.

To be crystal clear and leave no doubt: Members of this forum are expected to refrain from interjecting politics into apolitical threads. It's old. It's BORING, and no one wants to see that shit. No one.

You have 22 days of Moderated Status left.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Tell ya what- we'll reduce the sentence to time served. Moderated Status removed.

Go thou, and sin no more.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post