SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How Do You Unhide a Thread (Not Post)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Do You Unhide a Thread (Not Post)? Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted
I was going to reply to a post and I think I somehow hid the post because now I’m not seeing it. I did a search for it but no joy.

ETA: I used the wrong term in my thread title; I meant “thread” not “post”...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigFan,

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Well, now I feel really stupid because the post is back...So please disregard... Roll Eyes

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
For those that might have the same question but be too embarrassed to ask how you figured it out, you click “show post” where “hide post” used to be.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
LOL...I looked for a “Show Post” link and didn’t see that...

SigFan