SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Screwed myself
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screwed myself Login/Join 
Picture of Tinyman
posted
While looking at my "authorizations", I inadvertently clicked the Ignore Posts from myself. How do I get myself "un-ignored"?

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Nevermind - I "un-ignored" myself.

Tinyman

till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
You made me laugh out loud at work.

Almost got me in trouble for not working while at work

:-)

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What?? Who's there?? {grabs AR, slings it, charges it, presents low-ready}

Show yourself! I ain't kiddin' around! I'll put daylight through ya!

Hello??

Damn neighbor kids. Stay offa my tomato plants!!

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Hmm, confuscious want to know if it is really possible to screw oneself while simultaneously ignoring oneself? Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Glad ya'll enjoyed it (guess I need a rag now).

Tinyman

till the light comes on

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All in good fun. Perhaps it might make you feel a bit better if I told you that when I first started using the software for this forum, I managed to remove myself from the administrator group and had to use an alternate account to restore my own access.

Just don't tell anyone, please.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Actually, I think I do fairly well for a broke down 70 year old. Certainly could do worse.
Razz

Tinyman

till the light comes on

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All in good fun. Perhaps it might make you feel a bit better if I told you that when I first started using the software for this forum, I managed to remove myself from the administrator group and had to use an alternate account to restore my own access.

Just don't tell anyone, please.

Similar situation...

'Someone" at my previous job, left his computer unlocked. A screenshot of his desktop was taken, disabled icons/shortcuts, and loaded the pic of his desktop as his desktop.

He got so frustrated that he ended up deleting his user account in Active Directory (synced with the cloud). This is a huge no-no, and causes pretty big PITA issues.

It was a dumpster fire on a wrecked train. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4021 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
How is it possible that a Tinyman screwed himself? He did it on SIGforum. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Dude you are straight as an arrow. There are so many folks on this forum that amaze me daily -- the vast knowledge is fantastic. My screwing myself was't all that great. . .unscrewing was the part I'll never forget. Eek

till the light comes on

No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
I hope it was as good for you as it was for you. Big Grin

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
I hope it was as good for you as it was for you. Big Grin

That made me think of my narcissistic first wife who, when having an orgasm would call out her own name.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I once installed a brand new system. Then got side-tracked for several weeks. Went back to the new system and realized I'd 1. Forgotten the root password and 2. Had never noted it anywhere.

Oops!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I should visit The SIGforum Office more often. This is where the good stuff is! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post