SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Sig Forum Shoot in Western Maryland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Shoot in Western Maryland Login/Join 
posted
In celebration of a relatively good year, considering, I would like to host a Sig Forum shoot at my property in western Maryland.
Not the greatest state to have a shoot, but it's what I got.
I'm getting a new hip at the end of September and figure, hoping, to be up and running towards the end of October.
Weather should be nice and I have 100+ acres at my disposal.
Range is a work in progress, but can handle Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, and MG (no explosives).
Anyone interested?

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, will have to cancel.
I went to the doctor today and apparently my hope that I'd be up and running as soon as I had hoped is not going to happen.
So, sorry to say I will have to postpone any type of shooting until the end of the year, or maybe early next year.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post