SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Holster recommendations for new CZ Czechmate Parrot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster recommendations for new CZ Czechmate Parrot Login/Join 
Picture of pcshooter
posted
Does anyone use or can recommend a good speed holster for this beauty?

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Those I know that use a race holster like the DAA version.

https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/alpha-x-holster

Be aware of the note and that CZ used 2 different styles of trigger guards on the Czechmate and TSO pistols.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
If you're talking competition holsters: Somebody on another forum recommended I look at the Legacy Firearms Axion Competition Holster for my Staccato R.

Cool thing about that one, for me, is I can save a buck or two by ordering it w/o a belt attachment, blocked for Blade-Tech, and use my Blade-Tech DOH belt attachment hardware.

quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
Those I know that use a race holster like the DAA version.

https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/alpha-x-holster

I gotta say: That's wicked cool Smile

Here's a good video all about the "holster":

Probably not the way I'd go, if I ever do decide to try my hand at action pistol competition of some kind, as I'd think I'd want something that at is kinda sorta more-or-less-ish closer to my carry holsters.

My goals in doing action pistol shooting would be more to hone my skills in being able to use a pistol for SD, than actual competition, per se.

(Still: I almost sorta want to buy one of those DAA devices [I have a hard time thinking of them as "holsters" - ], just because they're so cool.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Here's a good video all about the "holster"

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I sent them an email and a photo of the gun to make sure I get the right insert.

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post