SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Reach for a Thousand - Sig Academy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reach for a Thousand - Sig Academy Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted
Now this is really doing it the hard way. Shorting a Blauser 223 bolt action, George Harris was ringing the steel consistently.In the rain with winds gusting from 35 to 40mph.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard,

It looks like you had cold, nasty weather conditions to shoot in that day. But your pictures are great! I'm surprised you weren't wearing gloves.

Do you think you can do an After-Action Review for folks like me who might want to try Sig's "Reach for a Thousand" course? Knowing what types of rifles, scopes & ammo the students seem to favor would be helpful information and other things like that. I've taken lots of pistol courses at Sig but have yet to take a rifle course there. Thanks for all of your wonderful posts, it's guys like you who make this forum great.

Posts: 70 | Registered: May 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post