SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 226 Navy and MK25
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 226 Navy and MK25 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have one of the blue box 226-9-NAVY pistols that came stock with two 10RND mags. The serial is NSW0073. It does not have the rail.

Frame is marked "FRAME MADE IN GERMANY".

Slide has the anchor on left side.

Bought it from the original owner who shot it very well and took very good care of it.

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by American Pit Bull:
Yes, non-rail single "U" S/N (contract overrun) were said to be released in the most limited number.

Thinking the lowest production run of the P226 Navy would be the batch that was chambered in 9x21.

I've only seen one of those. Big Grin

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have a U-prefix non-rail Navy as it was in the batch that apparently came after the NSW serialized ones. Whether or not it’s rare or a contract over-run or just Sig selling more commercially post the 2000 NSW run, I don’t care as it’s a sweet shooter!

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post