SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 Carry magazine extension?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Carry magazine extension? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone modified their factory SIG P210 magazines to hold 9 rounds?

Has anyone installed a +1 adder?

I compared my factory P210 magazines to 1911 magazines, and they're basically the same length. Taking into account the ridiculous length of the P210 follower, it stands to reason that trimming the follower should result in 9-round capacity for a factory P210 magazine.

Further, both Armory Craft and Taylor Freelance offer +1 extensions. Presumably, with an extension and a trimmed follower, one should be able to achieve 10rd capacity and the ability to compete on an even playing field in IDPA ESP.

Any thoughts or input?

Thanks!

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Go for it, we’ll watch.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the AC extended base pad on two P210 Super Targets (5" and 6") and have had no problems. I know Milos at Armory Craft has trimmed the follower and had some success at fitting 10 rounds into the P210, so you may want to talk to him about it. He's very approachable.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 124 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Go for it, we’ll watch.

Are all of your 2,632 other posts so pithy?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Plain Cliff:
I have the AC extended base pad on two P210 Super Targets (5" and 6") and have had no problems. I know Milos at Armory Craft has trimmed the follower and had some success at fitting 10 rounds into the P210, so you may want to talk to him about it. He's very approachable.

Thanks, JPC. I'll see what Milos says.