SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 vs P228 -- is it just easier to shoot a bigger gun well?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 vs P228 -- is it just easier to shoot a bigger gun well? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Yes that is the grip module I’m talking about. The X version is slightly longer as well also with the palm swell. Inexpensive way to test the waters.

Thank you. I'm way tempted to try one of those, and as you said -- it's not expensive.

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I offered up a Glock for him to complete the class with and he declined.

Goodness, man!
I'll say, I certainly appreciated your lending me your rifle to finish the class a couple of years ago when my selector failed. Thank you once more, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can conceal it, carry the 228. It just shoots great.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or open carry it if you buy into that idea.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Generally yes it is easy to shoot the larger heavier pistol calibers being the same and bore axis being the same.

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post