SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    322 red dot options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

322 red dot options Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted
I read this thread:https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5080045094
and the latest entry was last March. Just wondering the latest thoughts on the topic. Picking my 322 up in about an hour. I will not be rushing to get an optic but will be "looking".

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is the Holosun 407/507k footprint along with the Romeo Zero stuff, RMSc, or whatever.

My recommendation is the 407/507k’s. If you want a dot get the cheaper 407, if you want the reticle options of dot, circle, and dot and circle get the 507. Green or red your choice.

I think they are the sweet spot of this size class. And a side loading battery. Click adjustable. Backup up rear sight built in. They are the class of the division.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
What he said. The Holosun is very nice on the Sig P322, especially with the side control buttons. The Sig Romeo zero & Elite is very nice also except the contol button is hard to manipulate and a little frustrating due to its location. Enjoy.

Posts: 987 | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post