SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 born Feb 2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 born Feb 2018 Login/Join 
Picture of Poppy6x
posted
I have a P365 born February 18 and so far after some 400 rounds it has been flawless. I’ve run FMJ and JHP in 115, 124, and 147, including 50 rounds of HST +P. Spent cases do show primer swipe but not a single problem. Can someone tell me if I should be wary of this pistol because of born on date? I know problems have been reported and I have lost track of relationship with production date. I don’t want to be complacent or take things for granted.

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poppy6x:
I have a P365 born February 18 and so far after some 400 rounds it has been flawless. I’ve run FMJ and JHP in 115, 124, and 147, including 50 rounds of HST +P. Spent cases do show primer swipe but not a single problem. Can someone tell me if I should be wary of this pistol because of born on date? I know problems have been reported and I have lost track of relationship with production date. I don’t want to be complacent or take things for granted.

Don't be wary of your pistol.

Seriously.. clean it, lube it, shoot it, then repeat.

My April '18 has over 1100 rounds through it and is running just fine.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Mine is also Feb 2018 with just over 600 trouble free rounds through it. I'll echo what's said above: clean, lube, shoot and enjoy.

Don't believe everything negative you read on the internet.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post