SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365x & Wilson Combat Grip Module
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365x & Wilson Combat Grip Module Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I thought the same thing. I went to Armory Craft to check their selection and while they aren’t offering a sale they are way low on inventory.

I can’t imagine them changing this design. It really is nearly perfect. Either way I bought 3 more because I’m actually going to turn my Macro into an X. I really like the Macro but with an X WC module I prefer it gripwise to the Macro. So I stole the fcu, the slide assembly, and mag and just made a new X with compensator. You lose the pic rail but you gain it works in 365 holsters again. Based on Sigwebstore pricing (admittedly high) the Macro makes for a great donor gun.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Wilson grip module cause any compatibility problems with anyone’s holsters?
I suspect not, but wanted to ask (since I ordered two last night…).
Thanks.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of g code holsters and a couple pyntek’s and no issues. The only gun with holster issues is the Macro because of the pic rail. Second biggest reason I’m ditching the Macro frame for a WC with extended Macro mags as needed.

The WC is fairly perfect. I can’t say that often.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.
Anyone with holster issues after adding the Wilson 365 grip module.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I have both sizes of grips. I don't pocket carry but I do appendix carry. I don't think it is abrasive enough to do damage. FYI, WC is doing a 20% off sale on their remaining grip modules. Don't know why but I picked up a couple.

Thanks, I ordered a P365XL grip. Now all I need is an actual P365, along with a few XL 12 rd mags. That will give me two options: A teeny weeny 10 rounder and a more shootable 12 rounder with the WC grip. Love the Tinkertoy modularity.

Replaced my P320C OEM grip with a Wilson Carry (plus 5 17 rd mags). Absolute perfection for my hand. Shoots great. I think Wilson put an incredible amount of thought and expertise into their Sig replacement grip modules. They feel like they were designed by shooters.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
The Wilson frames are abrasive where you want it (front and back strap) while the starburst pattern isn't scratchy or sharp.

Posts: 4198 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Nailed it. Fore and aft is where most of the grip work is done. The grip pressure is exerted there, more so than the side panels.

On all my pistols, if there is no front checkering, I add skateboard tape. With decent back strap texture, that locks in the gun nicely under recoil. Without good grip texture there, you have to rely on brute grip strength. At my age, I don't have any of that left. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Not that it compares on aesthetics with the WC grip, adding the hogue handall was exactly what my P365 needed for the just right feel..

Posts: 13814 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I really like this grip, I was a little skeptical because after hearing the praise for the WC P320 module, I was not that thrilled with it on my FS/RX and went back to the GGI X grip. The P365 WC grip for my XL is a different story and feels like a keeper from the start.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I just installed the WC grip on my 365 and 365X. Nice upgrade for both. Has anyone added the tungsten weights as well?

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by birddog1:
I just installed the WC grip on my 365 and 365X. Nice upgrade for both. Has anyone added the tungsten weights as well?

Yes. I put the WC module and tungsten weights on my 365, it helped reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip (I was a bit faster on timed splits). I also put a WC XL module on my 365x Macro. I also added the tungsten weights to that module too and it reduced felt recoil. this set up was just a big faster too on the timed splits.

Posts: 3938 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by birddog1:

Yes. I put the WC module and tungsten weights on my 365, it helped reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip (I was a bit faster on timed splits). I also put a WC XL module on my 365x Macro. I also added the tungsten weights to that module too and it reduced felt recoil. this set up was just a big faster too on the timed splits.

Thanks, I’m going give them a try

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just remember that adding the tungsten weights - adds weight. My 365XL started bone stock. Now with the red dot, +2 magazine, and weighted WC frame, the gun weighs fully 29+ ounces. For all practical purposes it carries much like s thinner profile duty gun.

HoWink

Posts: 133 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: May 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Added a FDE WC Module to the 365 now it & the 365X are so much better in the hand.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
Does Wilson grip module cause any compatibility problems with anyone’s holsters?
I suspect not, but wanted to ask (since I ordered two last night…).
Thanks.

I have the same question.

I e-mailed Bravo Concealment asking about the fit with their OWB Holster. They said no that it wouldn't fit. Not sure why that is.

I did order the Armory Craft Pinky Extensions when I ordered my Grip Module.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked on the Wilson Combat site and they referred to a Note 1. Which states there might be a gap at the bottom of the mag well using a 12 round magazine?

Posts: 10 | Registered: July 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can’t answer that. Seems like if you use the extended 12 round mag with sleeve on the smaller standard then it would be better just to upsize to the X grip anyway.

posted Hide Post
I finally got the Wilson Combat module for my P365. It’s really awesome. More aggressive grip stippling and overall a bigger rounder grip rather than the flat original Sig grip style.
I am a Sig Fan for years. The quality of their products are great; the attractiveness not so much.

Can someone help me out and tell me how to post a pic?

Posts: 10 | Registered: July 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post