SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 Legion added to the collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 Legion added to the collection Login/Join 
posted
For anyone in/around NH, Sig has on clearance the original Legion 226 and 220 for $799. I guess they’re going all in on optic cut pistols and are clearing these out. Couldn’t resist that price and got one Sunday. Shot it yesterday and it’s a nice shooter. Clerk said he only had a couple 226s left.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Dang, that is a good deal on those 2 P series guns. We're I prepared I would get them both. As for the optics ready pistols, doubt that I will ever own one, of any brand. First it's every gun needs to be railed, now they all need material further lopped away from the slide for a filler plate.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal. Congrats on the new addition.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

A 226 Legion was my duty gun up to retirement. I still use it as a teaching pistol.

Really want 220, maybe time for a road trip

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Oh, nice! And great price! Love the 226 Legions, and wouldn’t mind a 220 either. Really accurate and love they way they fit the hand. I haven’t seen them for less than $1200 here.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice addition.

The non optic cut P226 is the only Legion that is on my want list.

I probably could do a P220 Legion as well.

My local sources have not been able to find one.

I'd sure like to get one before they are completely gone.

Enjoy.

Posts: 176 | Location: The Blue Ridge Mountains of NC | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, for that price, I’d buy two.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I declare regional prejudice. Only a deal for those in N.H. Damn.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I declare regional prejudice. Only a deal for those in N.H. Damn.

I consider it a consolation prize for having to live so close to the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
My favorite pistol ever! You think they'd ship one down to Florida for me? Congrats!

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
That's a great price. Maybe they will put the P226 Legion SAO on sale for $799.00. Wink

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
That's a great price. Maybe they will put the P226 Legion SAO on sale for $799.00. Wink

I love my 229 Legion SAO. I wish but they were normal price.

I did get my 229 Legion SAO from a friend of a friend who works at Sig as they are (or were, got the 229 just before rona in 2020) able to “gift” their employee discount so that price was awesome.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Damn!!! I've wanted a P220 legion for a long time and that's a crazy good price.

Nowhere near NH though

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my 226. Love my 229 Legion SAO more.

Posts: 27 | Registered: July 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm a dyed in the wool SA/DA disconnect only handgun person. But a Sig P226 Legion in Single Action Only was at the top of my list and while at my local FFL last year ... dern if there was not one sitting in the used gun display case... less than a year old I discovered after she came home with me, wish I knew the history.....that is one more sweet trigger.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post