SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    XTen aftermarket parts?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XTen aftermarket parts? Login/Join 
posted
I’m looking to convert my FCU to the XTen. I’ve only found one place that sells the lower parts needed for the conversion but they’ve been listed as out of stock for several months. Any ideas where to get parts?

If you can read, thank a teacher. If it's in english, thank a soldier.

Posts: 146 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
What FCU are you trying to convert? As in what caliber?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm. I know it may need to be altered a little. Some of the small parts are not compatible either. I’m looking for those.

Posts: 146 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
It's my understanding that the Xten was built off the .45 P320 FCU so therefor a 9mm wouldn't work.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
The Takedown Safety Lever and the Slide Catch Assembly for the .45/10mm are different.

The Slide Catch Assembly kit for the .45 is here on Sigs website.

The Takedown Safety Lever for the .45 model is here on Midwest Gunworks website. They say it's in stock but who knows if their inventory is actually up to date. The SKU for it is 1302197-R and it isn't listed individually on Sigs website but I would call them with the SKU number to see if they have it if you can't find it anywhere else.

From my research, those are the only parts that are different. The ejector part of the FCU may be longer on the 9mm but I don't know if it would need to be shortened to function or not. The difference in length isn't going to be much if anything.

Edit: I remembered where I found this out from.

AB Prototype P320 10mm Compatibility Kit

Posts: 3383 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AB is where I found everything I need but none of it has been in stock as long as I’ve been following their website.
I’ll check out those links. Thank you!