SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Show off your P365s of all flavors, holsters too...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show off your P365s of all flavors, holsters too... Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
I have two of them now, still looking into holsters, about to order more 12rd magazines from Osage:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://n8tactical.com/

Have one of these guys holsters for my p365x. Pretty comfortable holster I forget I’m wearing it

Posts: 1300 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's mine...maybe the quintessential 'small gun' carry piece. Superb accuracy, enough weight to make 124's very controllable, outstanding sights and a trigger to make it all happen. Below: my carry rig with self make OWB, the back side, and an accuracy proof shot at 10 yds, Weaver Stance. YMMv Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Here is my 365 right after I got it. It's been sitting in my safe unfired for over a year and a half now Frown

BTW, 46and2, I love your screen name!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My usual daily carry: P365 (with "X" slide) utilizing a Holosun 507k (Green) optic, in a Milt Sparks "Summer Special II" IWB holster.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcshooter,

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My EDC P365…

And for special occasions…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
My usual daily carry: P365 (with "X" slide) utilizing a Holosun 507k (Green) optic, in a Milt Sparks "Summer Special II" IWB holster.

Did you special order the holster if so how long did it take?

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
I changed the grip on mine and set it down somewhere. Can't seem to find it. LOL.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Glamour Shot:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
My EDC P365…

And for special occasions…

THAT is slick! I particularly like the Luke 11:21 reference.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My P365 with an "X" slide and Holosight addition. My preferred method of carry is this Milt Sparks Summer Special II.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcshooter:

What in the world are you reading? Razz

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I love it!!!

quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
My P365 with an "X" slide and Holosight addition. My preferred method of carry is this Milt Sparks Summer Special II.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
quote:
Originally posted by pcshooter:

What in the world are you reading? Razz

Looks like Jack Carr the Devils Hand.

Posts: 15 | Registered: November 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My awesome husband gave me a P365 SAS for our anniversary/my birthday (consecutive days).

I have the BlackPoint Tactical Mini Wing IWB holster for it (LH).

My husband liked it so much he bought one for himself - he picks it up this weekend.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
My contribution. I really like the added security of the Ulti Clip on the holster. I'd had some issues pulling the holster off my belt with other clips on thin belts.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post