SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just Wondering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Wondering Login/Join 
posted
Would a Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm for a Sig Legion 45 be a good trade?

Posts: 108 | Location: Northeast Montana | Registered: May 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take any Dan Wesson over the Sig.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Retail price wise, the Dan Wesson is ~$200-$300 more than the Sig.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson/CZ make one heck of a gun. Very high quality for the price,in my opinion. I don't know exactly what CZ does for the D.W. line but it can only improve on a great gun.

Posts: 6894 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would take any Dan Wesson over the Sig

Any day of the week.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Any day of the week.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Just Wondering"

Please use subject lines which allow readers to determine of they want to open your thread, rather than them having to open your thread to see what it's about.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
DWs sure are nice but I will be the odd man out and take the P220 Legion.

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s a good trade if you’d rather have the 220. I’ll take a “loss” on a trade if it works for me.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8768 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
I’ll take a “loss” on a trade if it works for me.
Yes, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a DW Guardian in 9mm and I wouldn’t consider that trade. I’ve shot the same in .45 quite a bit and didn’t care for the recoil impulse, if I had the .45, I’d consider trading it if it was a SAO 220.

Posts: 460 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post