SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Revolver love...pics please...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revolver love...pics please... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Smith & Wesson PC629 V-Comp

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll see your 629 V-Comp and raise you Three 627 PC's...

https://hosting.photobucket.co...20Album/DSC_0119.jpg

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
8" tack driving .22 Wink

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 223 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
All of these wheelguns are real nice, but some are just entirely too much to carry much less conceal…

Big Grin

Five-inch barreled S&W 27-2 with Barranti Leather Summer Classic IWB holster and ammo carriers from both Barranti and Milt Sparks. Partnered with a good gunbelt (mine is from A&G Gunleather), it is entirely possible to carry and conceal this.

I’ve carried IWB for quite a few years now and I’m still pleasantly surprised at how well a gun this size carries in the Barranti Summer Classic. I realize there a zillion other carry choices out there, and certainly ones that are smaller and lighter and quite effective in their own right. I’ve been doing some of my best personal shooting of late with Model 27s like this one and am glad to be able to carry it along for the day.

Granted, I’m “dressing around” this just like with anything else when needed. When things warm-up and I’m in shorts and a t-shirt, this might not work. But…then again…hmmm… Wink

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No pictures. But a video of a cool revolver.

627 PD

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post