SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How Many Firearms Do You Own?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Many Firearms Do You Own? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I like when people, especially those from countries where gun ownership is banned, ask:

"Do you have a gun?"

I usually say, "well no, I don't have *a* gun..."

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Can I get two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough, please?

Reminds me of my favorite joke - An elderly lady goes into an ice cream shop. The shop attendant comes to wait on her and asks " what can I get for you today, ma'am? She replies "I would like two scoops of chocolate, please."
The attendant replies " Ma/am - I am sorry but we had an unexpected rush order for a birthday party this morning and we are completely out of chocolate. Can I get you something else?"
She smiles and replies That's OK. I would like one scoop of vanilla and one scoop of chocolate"
The attendant grits his teeth - "Ma'am, I am sorry but we are out of chocolate. Let me get you something else. I can give you three scoops for the price of two to make up for this inconvenience."
The lady replies "Oh how sweet! I'll have one scoop of vanilla, one scoop of strawberry, and one scoop of chocolate."
The attendant, at his wit's end, asks the lady "Ma'am - how do you spell the VAN in vanilla? She ponders for a second and replies "V-A-N."
"That's right" says the attendant. "How do you spell the RAW in strawberry? She perks up and says "R-A-W." That's correct" he says "Now, how do you spell the FUCK in chocolate?" Somewhat confounded, she says "F-U-C...wait a minute - there's no fuck in chocolate!"
"Damn it lady - that's what I've been trying to tell you - THERE'S NO FUCKIN' CHOCOLATE!!"

Posts: 468 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, it's none of your or anybody else's business....this is a public forum.

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 728 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last person that asked me that I asked him how much money does he make a year as a barber, Which is his procession………….No further questions; he understood where I was going.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Not nearly enough… Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21125 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
If you can count them you don't have enough

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
More than some, less than others.

Hey, me too.

quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Guns are dangerous. Especially glocks and their switches. I prefer cat puzzles.

Hmm. I like cat puzzles. Probably should switch hobbies. Sounds safer.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7112 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
My number one rule…no counting.

Posts: 1354 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Five handguns, two rifles, one shotgun.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Ummm. I know the last gun I bought is specifically a wall hanger. Its an 1899 Ithica double with twist steel barrels, 12 ga. Too much handling has the stripes worn shiney.

The first gun was my grandfathers 1884 Springfield, that I no longer have. It now lives at my son's house. Hasn't been fired (or cleaned) in decades. I only assume that because he never cleans his guns. And he has no ammo because you can't buy ammo these days. He doesn't reload.

There, those are the end points. With my fading memory, I can probably discuss some of the others at great length. But the OP here asked the impolite question of how many. OK, at one point in time I owned 0, like before I was 13 or 14. Then when I was maybe 50 I owned 300!

Realized that was way too many, so I started selling. The current number is between those extremes, I think. There, I gave the most complete answer so far.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Oh wait... Too late. Am I supposed to include muzzle loading and breech loading cannons?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Why, what do you need?

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I own none…they own me Frown…plus they can be dangerous if you allow yourself to own them and don’t keep them locked up (never give in to their whining, screaming or scratching at the safe door Eek they will get over it…seriously, I don’t own any at all, I’m more of a “sharp pointy stick” kinda guy (safer in the long run Wink) …I’m just here for the cat thread Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My libtard Aunt: <In a condescending tone> “How many guns do you have?”
Me: “I’ll answer that question, but first you answer mine. How often do you masturbate?”
Aunt: “That’s none of your business!!”
Me: “Looks like you’ve answered your own question.”

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
More than some, less than others.

that is my standard answer,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10435 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
I always say “more than I need, less than I want”

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not one single one.
The Trust owns them.

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get a shipment of chocolate ice cream?

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post