SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How Many Firearms Do You Own?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Many Firearms Do You Own? Login/Join 
posted
Some people tell me I own too many firearms but at only 23 I disagree. How many do you own? PS I am still interested in buying some more guns.

Question:
How many firearms (all hand guns/long guns) do you own?

Choices:
1 -9
10 - 19
20 - 29
30 - 49
50 -99
100 - 149
150 - 199
200 - 299
300 +

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
How Many Firearms Do You Own?

Sounds exactly like what the ATF guys asked me, when they paid me a visit several years ago. And, I told them, "A lot". Lol.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before the tragic boating accident -- none of anybody's fucking business. Then....

Now -- still none of anybody's fucking business.

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
This question reminds me of the time I was visiting a friend nearby, who had a friend and room mate that I had only recently met, who was selling some guns and invited me to look them over for a possible sale. They had another young kid, recently graduated from high school, who was living in the house, who went by the nickname 'Peanut'.

Dan, the seller of the guns, was showing me a Marlin lever action in . 444 Marlin and we were just talking guns, when Peanut piped up and said to me "how many guns do you have?". Before I could consider how to respond politely to him, Dan, quick as a flash, smacks him in the arm and says "you don't ever ask a man how many guns he has."

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
If you know how many guns you have, you don't have enough.

I've got a friend who has 8 gun safes, all of them full to the brim.

Anytime he sees something he likes, he buys it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More than some, less than others.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the old "How many guns do you own" question. I've been asked this occasionally - mostly by those who do not own firearms and/or lean to the left of the political spectrum. I can somewhat understand the curiosity coming from those individuals to whom firearms ownership is foreign. On a gun forum however, where many of the members own multiple examples, this question is meaningless drivel. To know how many guns a particular member owns is about as useful as knowing how many pairs of shoes are in a woman's closet.

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Champion Safes makes a 10 foot tall gun safe. Says it will hold 300 tons of gold. The thing is a monster.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^Haha. Just what I was thinking.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
You own guns?

Those things are dangerous!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns are dangerous. Especially glocks and their switches. I prefer cat puzzles.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple.

I can't afford to shoot them, though.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
More than some, less than others.

Truth. Somebody always has more.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Guns are dangerous. Especially glocks and their switches. I prefer cat puzzles.

This, this right here made my frickin' day.

This sounds like my gen Z niece that is teenager and already a know it all flaming liberal.

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now? Just the one for work.

Before? A decent amount...
That was until I was on the boat with Fritz!

That damned wave came out of nowhere! We're lucky to be alive! There were a lot of us on that boat that day...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Over 9000! Mr ATF man

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
On a related note;
My ex MIL asked me why I had several motorcycles. After all, I could only ride one at a time.
I asked her; do you were the same shoes for all events/purposes/situations ?

Same thing applies to guns, vehicles, etc.

Oh, and of course;’Murica

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
What do you need?

I'm supposed to keep track?

I dont know. How many socks do you own?

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough, please?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post