SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A Big Thank You to Member FN in MT - S&W Wheelgun Goodies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Big Thank You to Member FN in MT - S&W Wheelgun Goodies Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
SF member FN in MT messaged me after I made my “S&W 66 No-Dash” post in late December, asking if I had one of the old-school factory sight adjustment tools / screwdrivers. I don’t, having once owned an otherwise lovely Model 27 complete with presentation case and tools, all sold sometime back.

FN sent me not just the tool but a period-correct factory box and paperwork, just because.

Another shining example of the kind of folks that populate this fine Forum!

Many, many thanks, FN! It’s always cool to have items like this to accompany a gun, particularly (to me) an older one like this.

Here are some pics of the gun and the goods.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Classy! Both the man and the gun.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very cool! There are two little screwdrivers exactly like that in the gun supplies toolbox I inherited at work. Never knew where they came from...now I do!

Posts: 8413 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Man, that's so awesome!
This place really is the best!

Good on you, Constable!

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a really nice and classy gun. Enjoy it!

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Frank aka The Constable sure is a classy guy! Continued prayers for his health.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is just outstanding. Just goes to show what a great group of individuals are on this forum.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 125 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post