New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 48 Login/Join 
Picture of jac1304
posted
Which under the gun lights are people using? Thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Has Glock released the ones with a rail?

If not are you not limited to the very few that are trigger guard mounted? I think Streamlight has one of this type?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Saw the streamlight just didn’t want the green or red laser. Thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Has Glock released the ones with a rail?

If not are you not limited to the very few that are trigger guard mounted? I think Streamlight has one of this type?

The MOS models are out and include a rail. The only light that fits the rail is the Surefire XSC with the Streamlight TLR-7sub still not released.

The trigger guard clamp lights that are out there seem to leave an awful lot to be desired.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks I got the 48 mos, the whole recharging on the surefire is in my opinion wasn’t my favorite idea and runtime of 30 minutes..

posted Hide Post
I'm partial to the Olight PL Mini 2. Plenty of rounds through my hellcat with it and lots of carry time.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Olight Mini 2 is my choice as well................

Posts: 900 | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post